Early Education

Recently released studies have shown that quality pre-kindergarten education may hold the key to a successful future. Currently, 60 percent of Maine school districts offer programs for 4-year-olds. But for the other 40 percent, the reason why they don’t is a familiar story — money.

Watch Part 1
Watch Part 2